The best Low Calorie Lunches!

 My TOP 3 Low Calorie Lunches

Figured to keep with the theme of low calorie recipes I would share my favorite lunch recipes! These are all under 400 Calories and per usual low sodium. I have lots of family who struggle with heart and blood pressure issues and it's truly so much more important than people realize to keep your heart as healthy as possible. 

Zucchini Noodles with Grilled chicken.

All you need for this recipe is zucchini noodles, a bag of frozen (fresh is always better of course) grilled chicken and any veggies you may want to add. As far as sauce goes a simple butter and dusting of Parmesan is my personal favorite. 
Calories: Approximately 320 (depending on the sauce)


Hummus Chicken Salad Wrap

Use some leftover rotisserie chicken and fresh hummus to mix into a chicken salad and add peppers and tomatoes in a wrap. This is such a refreshing lunch that's in "budget" for your diet. 
Calories: 146 (varies based on type of hummus you choose)


Mediterranean Broccoli Pasta Salad

This pasta salad is literally to die for. I love it on a hot summer day and it's so refreshing and cool with so many different flavors going on. Definitely a favorite. I'll link the recipe so you can make it at home. Let me know how you like it if you try it!
Calories: 222 








Comments

Popular Posts