My top 2 fitness youtubers

 hey everyone! Today I wanted to share some recommendations for my top 2 fitness Youtuber's! Some people may have anxiety or limited transportation or any other situation where they can't leave home as much as they want to. So I wanted to share some at home workout Youtuber's you can work out with from the comfort of your home for free! All the videos I link will have little to no equipment needed. 


#1- Natacha Océane

When I began working out in high school the idea of going to a gym and seeing my peers was terrifying. I had horrible social anxiety but seeing people I knew while I was in a vulnerable position made me terrified. She was one of the first people I subscribed to and do workouts at home. She has so many videos with no equipment needed and has a lot of HIIT workouts for those in a time crunch and want to get a quick workout in. She has a lot of other videos talking about nutrition and other beneficial things to learn about when beginning a fitness journey. The link to her page is here



#2- blogilates

She is another super positive pilates teacher I follow. She is so positive and her whole description on her page tells you that. She makes the workouts super focused and gives recommendations on how to adjust for those who may be struggling. Her page is linked here. Absolutely recommend checking her out. She is not as active but she has tons of videos to look at.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts