My daily schedule ATM

 Hey everyone, we talked in the past about finding ways to make our schedules work around our workout goals. I've been tweaking my schedule lately and I think I found something that has been working for me so I figured todays post could be a breakdown of my schedule. Just in case anyone needs a little inspiration and help figuring out a schedule for them. This is based on Monday- Thursday since those are the days I consistently have school and work most days. I will show my apple watch stats for the past week to show how this has been working for me.


Mornings:

  • Wake up- 6:30
  • Get dressed/wash my face
  • Fill my Yeti with ice water
  • Take multivitamins
  • Pack backpack and work clothes

Schoolday:

  • Walk to each class and in between classes around the halls
  • Drink water in classes (sometimes Celcius)
  • Between classes during common hour I go on walks around the area (it's really nice out recently and I can typically do about 1.5 miles in this time)
  • Bring my own lunch to eat once I am out of classes (I eat later in the day so I don't get hungry at work)

Work/ Evening:

  • I get tons of steps in at work from moving around so much
  • Work my butt off
  • if I am home or have the day off:
  • walking my dogs around my town
  • going outside with my family

Comments

Popular Posts