Monitoring Progress In and Out of the Gym- APPLE WATCH

    Today I wanted to talk about how I am keeping myself in line in and out of the gym. I bought an Apple Watch last year. Not gonna lie I didn't think it would help me this much but it's wonderful. I can set 3 daily goals for myself, Stand, Move, and Exercise. It keeps track of my steps and flights of stairs I would approximately have climbed and even my heart rate during work. It gives summaries of my progress with my 3 rings throughout the month, year or even every workout. It will give you little challenges for the month or week and give you awards and give daily updates on how close you are. 

    This all combined really helps me hold myself accountable and reach my minimum goals. I tell myself if I don't feel up to the gym that bare minimum I can do this. I have my goals set to 12 hours of standing, 670 calories of active movement (this includes walking and things outside of exercise), and 45 minutes of exercise. It gives you different types of exercises as well to use when you log it in your watch. This is helpful because if you want to recall a workout you can go to your app and you can find it right away.
I never would have thought I could rely on a little device on my watch to keep me so aware of my activity for the day. I truly truly recommend if you need that extra support.

    Speaking of support, another thing the watch offers that I LOVE is the sharing option. If someone else you know has an apple watch you can share progress with them. It'll update them and you on workouts and even give the option for competitions. 
    
    If you're still on the fence I would check out this site of why apple watches are just overall so elite at what they do. All the features they offer are just insane. If it's out of your price range I would look up a few because there's so many economy options as far as fitness trackers.

Comments

Popular Posts