Hiking spots I love around me!

 Today I wanted to share some of my favorite hiking trails my family and I like to enjoy on warm weekends. Some are more well known than others so maybe you've heard of a few. These help me find fun ways to keep active on nice days without having to go to the gym.

Coburn Tunnel Trail

This trail is like 20 ish minutes from my house and is one of my favorites. It's along side a nice river and is a stoned path. It is around 2.5 miles and goes along an abandoned railroad. It has beautiful scenery and during the spring and summer is covered all over in beautiful greenery. You'll find it near Poe Valley State Park. 

Mount Nittany Loop Trail

The Mount Nittany trail is close to State College. So that means it's close to Penn State Students! It's a beautiful trail all seasons and is listed as a moderate hike. It's 5 miles total top to bottom. Often passing others as it's well known in the area. Mainly up and down hill so bring water and if you need to take breaks no one judges! 



Comments

Popular Posts