Outfits for the gym

 When I plan on going to the gym I always lay out my outfit out the day before just to remind myself that I'm going and holding myself accountable. Not that this matters for everyone but when I choose outfits I pick things that I feel good about myself in. The more confident I feel 9/10 times I perform better at the gym that day.

Things to take into consideration:

  • What workouts you plan on doing: for example, don't wear leather or stretch resistant pants on a day you're doing squats or workouts that require lots of resistance on the fabric
  • How it's going to look during the workouts: such as checking your leggings before you leave to make sure when you squat that your leggings don't get see through at the base of your squat. 
  • Are you going to get good circulation in the outfit, take into consideration if when you bend over or are running if you're going to be able to breathe fully and move without being pinched by fabric.
Example outfits for Ladies:
Note: don't feel like you have to go out and buy the best of the best clothes. I find a lot of my favorite outfit sets on Amazon. (I linked one of my favorite sets) Amazon is known for having a lot of cheaper and more financially friendly dupes. Places like Shein are also known for cheap options and cute sets. Would definitely recommend checking them out. 

Comments

Popular Posts